Public Communications Officer II Job at Lamu County
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for the Public Communications Officer Job
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Communication Studies.
- Journalism, Public Relations or Sociology from a recognized University/Institution:
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili: and
- Be proficient in computer applications.
Public Communications Officer Job Responsibilities
- Gathering information on existing programmes significant events and the impact on customers and forwarding the same to the Head of Department for dissemination: and
- Liaising with media practitioners and the public on issues of mutual concern under the guidance of Senior Officer
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from;
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
- Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 536-80500,
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 30th May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.