Radiographers Job at Lamu County
Terms of Service: Permanent &
Requirements for the Radiographers Job
- Be Kenyan citizen:
- Diploma in diagnostic Radiology from recognized institution:
- Additional training in medical imaging sciences. ultrasound. computerized, tomography etc. will be an added advantage:
- Registered with professional body;
- Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution will be an added advantage; and
- Registered with professional body.
Radiographers Job Responsibilities
- An Officer at this level will be responsible for the following duties:
- Carry out radiological examination
- Will he deployed in any of the hospital in the County.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from;
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
- Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 536-80500,
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 30th May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.