Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Mombasa, Janta Kenya Jobs
Supervised by: Hospitality Manager
To consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Formulating, articulating and implementing appropriate and effective sales strategies.
- Prepare a weekly sales plan on how to achieve the target sales for the region assigned and ensuring that monthly Sales targets are delivered by achieving set sales target continuously from both existing and new clients
- Overseeing the effective management of client relationships, interfacing with key client personnel, screening inquires and ensuring delivery of quality service to clients
- Preparing ad hoc and regular reports for presentation and recommendation
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing potential customers
- Assisting in the preparation of sound business plans, sales forecasts and budgets as well as accurately measuring performance along metrics including revenues and profitability
- Developing sales pitches for the various company products and services
- Analyzing the market environment i.e. analyzing other competitor prices, the amount of demand and supply in the market and new developments
- Assisting in the timely resolution of customer issues and ensuring that all clients are maintained through proactive communication with the client and ensuring that all queries, complaints are promptly attended to
- Managing relationships through excellent customer relations in order to protect the company’s exposure and maximize returns in a manner consistent with business strategy
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of existing clients’ accounts.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Sales and Marketing
- A Diploma in Hotel Management will be an added advantage
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in marketing in commercial sector 2 years of which should be selling Hospitality related Amenities and Accessories
- Excellent computer skills
- A proven record of meeting sales targets.
- Good presentation skills
- An individual with a wide network of business contacts
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must be a strong “People Person” with excellent communication skills; and a positive persuasive personality.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your application to email@example.com clearly indicating “Sales Executive’ on the subject line to reach us on or before 28th June 2019.