Laundry Supervisor Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, The White Crescent Hospital Jobs
- Diploma in Hospitality from a recognized institution.
- Responsible for running the day to day operations laundry works,
- Training and supervision of other laundry staff.
- Minimum of two (2) years of working experience.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Compassionate care, Patient Centred, Teamwork, Service excellence, Results Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics.
Additional mandatory general minimum requirements
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- Basic Computer Applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for any of the positions, are requested to email a detailed CV, cover letter, indicating the position applied for, and names and contacts of two (2) referees; state their qualification, current position and current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach by 17th August 2019.
Hand delivered applications are received at Chepsoo Medical Centre, Ground floor, Eden Plaza in Kapsabet.