Two (2) Posts
Consolidated Salary: 25K per month
Terms of Engagement: Twelve (12) months contract
- Assisting in collecting and collating data and information on treaties, conventions, statutes and regulations related to environment and natural resources;
- Participating in environmental awareness creation and advocacy;
- Assisting in writing periodic reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Law from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer application skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications; together with copies of their curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates to the Office of the undersigned, on or before 11th February, 2019;
The Cabinet Secretary
Ministry of Environment and Forestry
P.O Box 30126-00100
Hand Delivered to the Ministry’s Central Registry, NHIF Building, 13th Floor, Room 1303