Store Management Trainee Job at LC Waikiki
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 893 stores in 40 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion throughquality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
Location: Nairobi & Mombasa
- We are keeping an ambitious expansion plan in Kenya and give you an opportunity for a fast career.
- You will join us as Management Trainee and we will be looking to develop you quickly into a 2. Store Manager
- We give priority to the internal promotion; if you are potential we can develop your skills to achieve a managerial position.
- Ensures that LC Waikiki standards are implemented and followed constantly in the store
- Preparing the schedules of Store team efficiently
- Maximizing store productivity and efficiency
- Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
- Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates
- Minimum University Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in fashion retail
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
How to Apply
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.