Leather Laboratory Technician Jobs, Laboratory Technology Jobs, Medical Jobs, KLDC Jobs
Job Grade KLDC 9
Job Ref No.: KLDC/019/2019
- Carrying out chemical analysis on leather and leather products.
- Carrying out physical analysis on leather, leather products and accessories.
- Undertaking microbiological examination of water.
- Maintaining records for chemicals, reagents, glassware, apparatus and consumable.
- Have a Certificate in Laboratory Technology or relevant equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications is an added advantage.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form (from the ‘Vacancies’ section at www.leathercouncil.go.ke) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University.