Lecturer (Information Science Management) Job at University of Kabianga
University of Kabianga is located in Kabianga Division in Kericho West District. The University is situated in the Kabianga Complex, comprising of the then Kabianga Farmers Training Center, Kabianga High School and Primary School and the Kipsigis County Council Tea Farm.
- ACADEMIC & STUDENTS AFFAIRS DIVISION
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION SCIENCE & KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- a) DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION SCIENCE MANAGEMENT
Requirements for the Lecturer (Information Science Management) Job
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in Information Technology or Information Systems from an accredited and recognized University
- At least 4 years of teaching experience at University a University level
- A minimum of 24 publication points, at least 16 should be from refereed journals
- Show evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conferences, seminars or workshops
- Member of a relevant professional body
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the posts indicated in the advert. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday 24th October, 2018. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.