Legal Affairs Internships, Internships In Kenya, Legal Jobs, WEF Jobs
For appointment to a position in this section, an intern must have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree/Diploma from a university recognized in Kenya; and
- Be computer literate.
The successful applicants will be required to have the following documents listed below in line with the Internship Policy and Guidelines for the Public Service;
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Personal accident insurance cover for the internship period
- Copy of PIN certificate
- National Identity Card (ID) or copy of Passport
- Two (2) colored passport size photos
Eligibility and Duration of Internship
Be unemployed Kenyan graduates of degree/diploma programmes from recognized training institutions who have completed their degree courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study.
The above positions are on a maximum twelve (12) Month strictly nonrenewable contract. The individuals recruited shall be of high integrity and must satisfy the requirements of Leadership and Integrity set out in Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
A stipend of Kshs 20,000 per month will be paid for the duration of the internship contract.
How To Apply
Qualified Kenyans are invited to submit an application form together with up to date CV, copies of certificates, testimonials, names and contacts of three referees.
All these should be in a sealed envelope indicating the preferred department, office location and reference number to reach the undersigned by 1st July, 2019 5:00 p.m.
The Chief Executive Officer
Women Enterprise Fund
Block A, Eastern Wing, 11th Floor
P.O. Box 17126, 00100
- The Fund WILL NOT offer employment after completion of the program.
- Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only hardcopy applications will be accepted.
WEF is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT discriminate any applicant on the basis of their HIV status, ethnic background, sex, religion, disability, or marital status yet is attentive to gender, regional and ethnic balance.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.