Senior Legal Clerk Jobs, Legal Jobs, REA Jobs
REA 8 (1 Post)
- Assist in receiving sermons for litigation matters and opening court files;
- Assist in managing court diaries and files;
- Assist in managing bring ups on all legal matters;
- Assist in drafting of court pleadings;
- Assist in responding to correspondences and issues arising out of court matters;
- Open files for new cases and keep an up to date record of all court cases;
- Develop and maintain the filing registry for the Directorate;
- Assist in managing and updating the court diary;
- Assist in updating the record on laws of Kenya;
- Assist the corporation secretary in preparing board papers including photocopying binding and circulation;
- Assist in attending to claimants and external advocates queries;
- Following up payments of judgments award, claimant lawyers and claimant from finance Directorates;
- Assist in preparing reports on litigation matters;
- Ensure that insurance policies and performance bonds for contractors are always up to date; and
- To inform contractors to renew performance bonds and insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L LB ) and Postgraduate diploma in Law;
- Registered with relevant professional Board;
- IT proficiency;
- Minute writing skills;
- Litigation skills;
- Report Drafting and writing skills;
- Demonstrated integrity.
How to Apply
Visit The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website for the full details of the job descriptions, minimum requirements and requisite work experience for each position.
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form which should be obtained in the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website and send the same in soft not scanned to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 30th April, 2019.