SALARY SCALE 6 CASB/10/2019
Kshs. 53,370 x 2,660 – 56,030 x2, 830 – 58,860 x 2,980 – 61,840 x 3,330 – 65,170 x3, 480 -68,650 x 3,660 – 72,310 x 3,570 -75,880 x3+, 650 – 79,530
House Allowance Kshs.18, 000
Commuter Allowance Kshs.8, 000
- Drafting of private members bills.
- Drafting of amendments to Bills to be proposed to the House by any Member of County Assembly or the Committee of the County Assembly
- Providing legal interpretation of Acts, Bills, Regulations and legal advice on matters relating to the County Assembly.
- Providing legal advice to the County Assembly and its committees and any other legal services that may be required by the County Assembly, the Speaker, Clerk and staff.
- Ensuring that legislative instruments passed by the County Assembly are not inconsistent with the Constitution.
- Legal representation of the County Assembly and County Assembly Service Board in court proceedings.
- Giving legal opinion on matters before or relating to the County Assembly.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Bachelor of Law degree from recognized institution.
- Work experience of seven (7) years in a comparable institution.
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Be in possession of a current practicing certificate.
- Have proficiency in the use of basic computer applications.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications with copies of applicant’s academic and professional testimonials, and copy of Identity Card both sides to reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board, P. O. Box 1886-50200, Bungoma or be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, room No.10 at the County Assembly.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Cards, academic degree transcripts, professional certificates and clearances from, EACC, KRA, DCI and CRB.
Terms: permanent and pensionable
Please note that
- Candidates should NOT attach original documents.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top left corner of the
envelop and be addressed to:-
County Assembly Service Board,
County Assembly of Bungoma,
P.O Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma.
Be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, so as to reach not later than 18.03.2019 at