Job Grade – EACC “8”
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Prevention through the Assistant Director – Prevention
- Reviewing the systems, policies, procedures and practices in public and private sector institutions;
- Providing advisories on prevention of corruption and bribery in all functions of public and private sector institutions;
- Developing corruption prevention guidelines and best practices in all functions and addressing the legal aspects in both public and private sector institutions;
- Mainstreaming standards and best practices in integrity and anti-corruption initiatives in public and private sector institutions;
- Reviewing, analyzing and providing feedback on the anti-corruption indicator under the public service Performance Contracting framework; and
- Monitoring implementation of corruption prevention interventions in various organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Law, from the Kenya School of Law
- Must be an advocate of the high court of Kenya, with current practicing certificate unless exempted.
- Must be an active member of the Law Society of Kenya.
- Five (5) years of service of which three (3) should be in a comparable position from a reputable organization;
- Knowledge of public service systems, Policies and operations will be an added advantage; and
- Must be able to work in a highly computerized environment.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 12th March, 2019 at 5.00pm
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification