Legal Officer Jobs, Legal Jobs, Jobs in Kisumu, County Government Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
Reporting to the Board Secretary
- Reviewing and vetting demand letters, statutory notices, pleadings, affidavits and other relevant litigation documents.
- Drafting and reviewing templates, standard forms, service level agreements, contracts, security documents and other relevant documents
- Providing guidance on litigation matters
- Managing litigation records and regular review of litigation matters
- Liaising with external lawyers
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized University
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualifications experience
- Have litigation experience
- Have a current practicing certificate
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
How to Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00 pm.
THE SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100,
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Note: The positions of County Secretary, Deputy County Secretary, Chief Officers and Directors will be on Contract for a period of three years renewable based on successful performance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.