Legal Officer Jobs, Legal Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is a real estate company looking to filling the position of a Legal Communication officer who will ensure that the communication between the company, advocates, and clients are smooth and functional
- Drafting offer letters for potential clients
- Liaising with our advocates to prepare agreements for clients
- Issue default notices for clients who have not met their financial obligations, termination and sublease agreements
- Advise the company on any legal matters. This includes reviewing all the contracts that the company is to enter into with other companies.
- Updating the CRM and physical files. Ensuring that clients’ files are up to date and kept in an easily retrievable format.
- Advising the company on legal matters
- Ensure that all the company is compliant to state law and by-laws by the county government in liaison with other departments.
- Advise the company before entering into a contract so that to ensure that proper due diligence has been done.
- Any other relevant duty assigned by management
Key Performance Indicators
- Prompt preparation of offer letters
- Accurate legal communications
- Timely response to clients legal matters
- Bachelors of law
- Proper knowledge in conveyancing laws
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- At least 6-12 months working with a law firm
- Experience in property conveyancing will be an added advantage
- Must be Somali speaking
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com quoting the job title, “Legal Communication Officer ” on the subject line.