Our client is one of the most successful law firms in Kenya. They are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team.
- Receive documents/incomings at the reception and recording in the message register.
- Handle and manage draft documents and keep an electronic copy for easy retrieval.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, make the Board room ready for meetings.
- Picking official calls and recording official messages for the staff of the organization.
- Filing, typing, printing, coping, scanning, email and mail dispatch administrative functions.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing emails according to Partner’s instructions.
- Maintain and update the Partner’s, Associates’ and the court clerk’s diary to ensure appointments and court attendances are well coordinated.
- Act as a point of contact/liaison between the Partner/Associates and the clients.
- Basic KCPE and KCSE Educational Background.
- A Diploma Certificate will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year working experience in an active law firm.
- At least Three Professional Referees
- A Certificate of good conduct
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and Kiswahili
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain good relationship with the organization’s clients, suppliers and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of client service and response.
- Ability to handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Ability to communicate professionally and credibly and facilitate collaborative partnerships and network internally and externally to achieve organization goals.
- Good client management skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with high level of integrity.
- Customer care skills that include listening, answering enquiries from customers in timely and professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Ms Word, Excel, Power point , Outlook)
- Basic Knowledge of Legal pleading documents or to have at least 1year experience as a legal secretary.
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 18th April 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.