Ref. No. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/1/2018
- The Legal Services Manager will be responsible to the Corporation Secretary and shall advise on legal and regulatory matters including advising on negotiations and taking part in corporate agreements;
- Advising on principles of corporate governance;
- Prosecution and representing the College in law courts and quasi judicial tribunals.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Chief Legal Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or in a reputable private sector organization for a minimum period of eight (8) years with three (3) years in a management capacity;
- Been an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Master’s degree in Law from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Management course lasting not less than four weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
In addition, a candidate will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration; Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae , copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE DIRECTOR/ CEO
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P.O. BOX 30195- 001000
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 11th January 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action, promotion of National values and Principles of governance. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.