Letting Agent Jobs, Real Estate Jobs, Rama Homes Jobs
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Appraise property values.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Obtain property information.
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- advising clients about the letting process and rents
- setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around the property
- selecting responsible, reliable tenants
- preparing tenancy agreements and inventories
- checking tenant references
- making sure all aspects of the letting meet legal requirements
- arranging for maintenance to be carried out
- handling any problems with the property
- keeping up-to-date with changes in the law related to lettings
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same capacity in a busy organization.
- Proven work experience as a property letting agent
- Good command of English language.
- A discrete and confidential person.
- A person who is able to multi task.
- Must be very neat and presentable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to email@example.com. On or before 10th July 2019