School Librarian Job at Riara Group of Schools
The Riara Group of Schools is a brand that has been in existence for four decades and is a leading institution in the education industry.
We are inspired and motivated by the Riara philosophy of quality education to bridge higher education and the dynamism of the labour market. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill vacant positions in the following areas.
Qualifications for the School Librarian Job
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma in Library and Information Science or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years working experience from a recognized institution.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be proficient in MS Office suite.
- Must be of high personal integrity and ethics.
- Must have accuracy and keen attention to detail.
Proactive and self-motivated.
- A team player with the ability to establish rapport with colleagues.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send a copy of their CV including current and expected remuneration and contact details of 3 referees to email@example.com by close of business Saturday, August 11th 2018.