Job Reference No: LC/NS/01/2019
Location: Kisumu and Mombasa
Type of Engagement: Permanent
Responsible for the day to day coordination of the loaning function in ensuring that all loan accounts are posted and up-to-date and assist in ensuring effective debt recovery
- Processing of loan applications.
- Preparing and submitting remittance advices to members and payroll officers upon disbursement of members’ loans.
- Advising members on their loan status
- Prepare monthly reports for loans approved and disbursed
- Ensure timely reconciliation of accounts within the department
- Prepare monthly list of defaulters
- Advising defaulters and their guarantors
- Diploma in Co-operative Management, Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- CPA Part 2
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Sound ICT skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th January 2019.
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/RbMPWQGIB4YpOC8o2