Lodge Head Chef Jobs, Hotel Jobs, La Pieve Jobs
This position reports to the Tourism Manager and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing services for Chui Lodge & Kiangazi House
- Be at least 25 years of age.
- Medically and physically fit.
- Work experience of over 5 years.
- Minimum ‘O’ level certificate of education and ability to write reports.
- Must be in possession of Chef training diploma from a reputable college
- Must be a team player, with initiative and self-discipline.
- Fluent in English and Eloquent.
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who visit the hotel.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively
How To Apply
Those who meet these qualifications should submit their applications together with detailed CV and supporting documents clearly indicating their current placement sections to the Administration Manager to reach her on or before 10th August 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LA PIEVE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.