Logistics Assistant Jobs, Logistics & Transport Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Logistics Assistant.
- Log in calls & verify status of equipment. Whether on warranty, contract or invoicable calls.
- Open accounts for new clients
- Raise labour requisitions for invoicing
- Send quotations for parts & labor
- Placing orders, purchasing, conducting inspection of received goods from suppliers
- Dispatch ready equipment & spares in a timely manner to the clients
- Customer relationship management through attending to clients queries both on telephone and to walk-in clients.
- Update clients on the status of their equipment
- Send weekly reports to clients
- Fueling of workshops cars & making a spreadsheet of fuel records
- Stores and inventory management
- Record keeping of procurement documents through filing
- To act as backup for Service center team leader
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in purchasing and supplies management
- Diploma an added advantage.
- At least 1 year of working experience in similar capacity in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and explain many different technologies and to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong experience with PC based communications and analysis including Internet, E-mail, MS Office
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Genuine interest in technology and software and a desire to continue to learn.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and conversational skills; positive in learning
- Must have a keen eye to details
- Possess technical knowledge required.
- Initiative and confident
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional business teams
- Integrity and change oriented.
- Flexible, Self starter, Punctual and reliable.
- Stress tolerance
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org