Logistics Assistant Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Kilimall Jobs
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
- Collect and verify invoices from courier partners.
- Be a contact person to courier partners, including raising claims, abnormal follow ups, and so on.
- Maintain good relationship with those courier partners.
- Review and compare transportation costs
- Any other duties as assigned by the manager.
Required skills and Competencies
- Minimum bachelor’s in Procurement and Supplies or any other relevant field
- Relevant 1 year work experience.
- Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.