Logistics Manager Job at AA of Kenya
Road rescue service is the shop window of AA of Kenya. The position holder will work closely with our employee drivers to maximize revenues and deliver the highest possible level of service to our customers. The successful candidate will streamline routes with drivers to keep costs down, but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting as well as drive the revenue of the department.
Reporting to the Head of Technical and Commercial Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for optimizing the existing transport solutions and the management of the highest standards of customer service.
Logistics Manager Job Responsibilities
- In charge of the general administration of the department.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
- Track actual hours worked for drivers with precise vehicle start and stop times by tracking vehicle usage and mileage.
- Managing and supervising recovery, towing and road side assistance operations to the satisfaction of our customers
- Ensuring optimal utilization of the Association resources.
- Ensuring high level of customer service and gauging the same through the feedback survey questionnaires.
- Carrying out monthly analysis of vehicles and drivers to ensure effective utilization and conformity to safety requirements.
- Preparing performance reports for decision making.
- Ensuring timely invoicing of the services offered.
- Ensuring actualization of departmental strategic objectives
- Maintaining and improving established quality management system.
- Facilitating appointment and re-evaluation of towing subcontractors.
- Improve employee driving through driver coaching and real-time behavior management.
- Reduce vehicle downtime by proactively identifying maintenance issues before a problem arises.
Qualifications for the Logistics Manager Job
- A degree in a business related field.
- Diploma in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in logistics or fleet management.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
How to Apply
Apply by 11th August 2018, to email@example.com