Chief Manager – Logistics & Service Management Jobs, Logistics Jobs, KRA Jobs
Grade: KRA – 7
Primary responsibilities include management of all Logistics and Transport services, Outsourced services and F&LS ancillary services.
- Provide efficient transport logistical support to the Authority.
- Ensure regular inspection and maintenance of vehicles and related equipment.
- Coordination of outsourced services and adherence to SLAs.
- Formulation and enforcement of strategies, policies, procedures and Unit’s work plan.
- Providing technical and managerial support to the Unit’s staff.
- Effective management of administrative services (insurance, cleaning, courier, catering, parking, telephone services among other ancillary services.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory regulation
- Training and development
- Performance management of the Unit’s staff
- Any other responsibilities assigned.
- A Degree in Logistics, Mechanical Engineering or Business Management
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Relevant work experience required
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in managing logistics operations and administrative services in a busy public or commercial environment.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership
- Knowledge on Logistics & Transport
- Project/Operations management.
- Ability to carry out financial and technical appraisal of projects.
- High levels of commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with third parties and staff – stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication and customer care skills