Lower Grade Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, NGO Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Shining Hope For Community Jobs,
- Teaches Numeracy, Kiswahili and any other subject to students in a classroom, utilizing course of study adopted by MSG, and other appropriate learning activities.
- Develops lesson plans and instructional materials and provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Uses a variety of instructional strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, discovery, etc.
- Translates lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Evaluates students’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
- Communicates with parents through conferences and other means to discuss students’ progress and interpret the school program.
- Identifies student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
- Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided by professional growth activities.
- Selects and requisitions books and instructional aids; maintains required inventory records.
- Supervises students in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
- Administers group standardized tests in accordance with school and national testing program.
- Participates in curriculum development programs as required.
- Participates in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities.
The candidate should have;
- Must have P1 training certificate from a recognized institution
- Min 3yrs teaching experience in lower grade classes
- Computer Literate
- Patient and understanding
- Good communication skills
- MUST be registered with TSC
NB: Ladies are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting their current and expected salaries and TSC numbers. The Subject should clearly indicate the position being applied for. Applications without this information will not be considered. Applications should reach us no later than 15th April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.