Summary of Role
Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (M&E), the M&E Assistant will support the department in monitoring and evaluation of HRH Kenya Mechanism activities. She/he will be responsible for compilation, tracking and reporting of results to the project.
- Implement and maintain the HRH Kenya database system, while also supporting the program team to use the data base to track the implementation of work plan activities.
- Lead the AEF regular monitoring and use the resulting data to update the database
- Support the tracking of project performance against the expected PMP targets
- Conduct regular data quality audits and ensure adherence to quality control measures.
- Support the dissemination of M&E results to stakeholders.
- Support the quantitative data management and analysis to inform project decision-making
- Lead the collation of Quarterly, Semiannual and Annual project progress reports.
- In collaboration with the Knowledge Management & Communication Manager, track, manage and review all project reports, and collate lessons learned to inform programmatic decisions.
- Lead tracking of program deliverables and ensure they are filed in the repository.
- A Bachelor’s degree in public health, statistics, social science, or a related field
- At least 2 years M&E experience in the development field, preferably in the health and/or human resources.
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative & qualitative data analysis.
- Ability to design survey research approaches and development of research tools and instruments.
- Proficiency in statistical applications and other software packages.
- Experience in knowledge management (KM) is desirable.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Service Excellence
- Effective Communication (Oral and Written)
Summary of Benefits
IntraHealth International, Inc. is a great place to work and prides itself on its comprehensive benefits package. We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic inclusive work environment which supports health workers so they can improve the lives of people throughout the world.