Maintenance Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is an FMCG manufacturing company and is looking to hire competent and experienced person in the role of Maintenance Engineer.
Salary: Ksh 120,000 – 220,000
To keep all machines and equipment in proper working condition and improving their efficiency
Reports directly to: Group Manufacturing Manager
- Mechanical Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Accountable for Mechanical reliability of plant with ability to measure plant reliability and report improving trends throughout the year.
- Provide Engineering support, including attendance at relevant operational meetings and cross-sectional morning meetings, as well as own sectional meetings.
- Control of maintenance spending not to exceed budget.
- Ensure control of routine maintenance activities for both plant, utilities and process area.
- Generate PM plans, executions and reports.
- Start up and shut down PM plans with clear responsibilities and accountability.
- Stay up to date on maintenance techniques and innovations
- Ensure usage of work permits as needed.
- Implementation of Kaizen Principles & 5s.
- Implementation of Code of Conduct within section and subordinates.
- Building Ownership Culture with in section – My place or My machine concept.
- Any other tasks assigned as per business needs.
- Execute, monitor and report on projects timelines
- Manage the section budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Plant option
- 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Effective technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MAINTENANCE ENGINEER” on the email subject line. Applications closes on 20th July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.