Maintenance Technician Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the manufacturing industry is currently looking to hire a Maintenance Technician.
- Ensure that facilities, layout and machinery used in the manufacture of good run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical and electrical
- Install, maintain, improve and repair equipment, plant, services and building installations to set levels effectively in compliance with best practices ensuring production efficiency can meet customer requirements within a safe well-presented
- Respond to technical issues affecting production and maintain electrical and mechanical services through Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
- Work on sub-tasks of projects or entire projects of moderate complexity, with results impacting on project completion. Work under general supervision, reviewed at project milestones and/or on completion by Senior Management.
- Attend breakdowns, identify fault and solve problems with minimal downtime to production.
- Carry out diagnosis of faults, the maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner and return equipment to operational service
- Estimate length of time required to complete a job and likely consequences of failure to complete work within required timescales
- Identify and escalate any activity that has the potential to cause harm or damage
- Report breakdown root causes, equipment faults and concerns to management
- Ensure all work is undertaken to a high quality standard and adheres to all quality standard regulations.
- May be called out to work in production in the absence of maintenance work.
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance working in a busy factory set up.
- Confident, rounded thinking.
- Is resilient, optimistic and open to change and has a collaborative approach to working with others.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engages interest and participation of others.
- Proactively contributes to the team
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org