- Executing the preventive maintenance & condition monitoring schedule for all the machines and equipment
- Keeping machine and workspace clean, tidy and maintaining hygienic practises that support the company food safety programs.
- Taking daily records of Factory utilities i.e. Water, Power and Generator fuel / Run hours readings
- Maintain machine reliability documents and reports
- In liaison with Coordinator, preparing lists of required spares parts for Plant Machinery, machining and installations.
- Diagnosing faults and ensuring timely repairs of the factory machinery and equipment with minimal or No downtime.
- Participate actively in OSHA to ensure staff safety.
- Participate in FSMS and QMS maintenance by adhering to the set guidelines related to maintenance department.
- Training of machine operators on machine and equipment handling and maintenance.
- Ensure all internal and external tools, spares are properly managed and the production area is free of any extraneous matter as per FSMS standards.
- Participate in planning and supervision of new projects and installation.
- Conduct facility inspection as per FSMS, and work in liaison with the Maintenance Coordinator in filling the gaps.
- Any other maintenance work that may be assigned by the Maintenance coordinator.
- Operation and Maintenance of utility systems (Water, Steam, Compressed air, Electric Power, Drainages)
- Diploma or Certificate in Engineering (Electrical, Refrigeration or Mechanical )
- Have at least 2 years of experience in maintenance in manufacturing preferably an FMCG
- Good understanding of Automation and PLC Systems
- Hands on with good technical understanding of Basic engineering systems
- Have an understanding of HACCP or FSMS (ISO 22000:2005)
- Knowledgeable in OSHA.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in refrigeration systems is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send their detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26th February, 2019 clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Due to the urgency to fill the position, short listing will be done on an ongoing basis.