Management Accountant Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Gross Salary: Competitive salary plus Allowances
Our client is a company that offers personalized financial products with the aim of creating financial inclusion. They are seeking to hire a Management Accountant who will be tasked with will be tasked with the day to day accounts operations matters and ensuring the company’s compliance with accounting standards and practices.
Responsibilities for the Management Accountant Job
- Financial data analysis for company’s internal use and long term planning
- Input into forecasting, budget and long term financial planning to ensure alignment with overall strategy: monthly/ quarterly and Annual Targets
- Assist in evaluation of Company’s performance in regard to profitability
- Assist in preparation of accurate and timely consolidated monthly management accounts and presenting them in the prescribed manner
- Processing recommended journals.
- Upload of data into the accounting system.
- Processing all bank transfers.
- Monitoring the liquidity status of all accounts and ensuring that they are adequately funded.
- Processing all credit card transactions.
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports.
- Dealing with audit queries.
- Preparation of daily cash flow report.
- Fixed Asset register update, maintenance and reconciliation.
Management Accountant Job Qualifications
- University Degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- CPA – section III and above.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Finance department, one of which must be in the Audit firm.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Detail Oriented and exceptional analytics & organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change transformation
- Team player requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to analyse and synthesize information as well as express ideas clearly both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work with set targets in a result based organization culture
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
How to Apply