Management Associate Jobs, Finance Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Business Management Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
Our client, a Kenyan food processing firm, is looking for a person to fill the position of a Management Associate.
- Manage management executives and various team member calendars.
- Prepare schedule of different external and internal meetings.
- Ensure utmost effective use of executive’s plus varied team members’ time and analyze apt use of time and needed attendance.
- Coordinate and schedule travel, stay and various requirements for executive and varied team members.
- Secure suitable venue for management meetings and varied events.
- Provide key analysis of strategic concepts plus financial assumptions along with feasible recommendations.
- Ensure to influence Business Unit leadership to make sound strategic decisions for business.
- Learn new management concepts rapidly and complete multiple plus different assignments with highest quality.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree a Business management related course with a specialization in Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or Operations Management.
- Additional professional qualification in Finance, Marketing or Project Management (CIM/CPA/ACCA/CAT etc.) is an added advantage.
- At least one (1) year continuous prior working experience is required.
- Past experience working in the FMCG industry is an added advantage
- Must be keen on business development- assisting in exploring new avenues for the business to increase their revenue
- Can outline & constantly reviewing operational systems and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Management Associate’.
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means you application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.