Managing Director Jobs, Civil Engineering Jobs, Waste Water Engineering Jobs, BUWASCO Jobs
Responsible for efficient management of the affairs of the company, day to day operations arid administration of the company in consultation with the Board. Shall provide overall leadership to the company and guide strategic direction so as to ensure effective achievement of set goals.
- Reports to the chairman of the Board
- Supervise core management team.
- Ensure formulation and implementation of the company plans and strategies to ensure profitable operation
- Formulate and periodically update the corporate plan including projection of any necessary expansion and development of water services facilities.
- Ensure effective mobilization and utilization of resources.
- Ensure development and implementation of sound Human Resource policies and procedures
- Fostering a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices and good corporate citizenship.
- Provide oversight for all company physical assets. Any other qualification as may be adjudged as relevant by the board.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, water/waste water engineering, Environmental Science, Business related field, Economics, Finance or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Registered with the relevant professional body and member in good standing.
- At least 10 years relevant experience with a minimum 5 years at senior level
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for and addressed to:
P.O. Box 392 – 50400.
Candidates are additionally advised to send their application in soft copy to email@example.com
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of National Identity card
- Candidates Must obtain and present clearance certificate from HELB, DCI KRA, CRB and EACC
The application with certified copies of academic and professional certificates, curriculum vitae and other testimonials should reach the company offices located at the Department of Water, Irrigation, Environment and Natural Resources Yard, BUSIA, BUWASCO office Building on or before 5th July 2019 by 4:30pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing is prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.