Managing Director Jobs, Banking Jobs, KCB Jobs
Reporting to the KCB Group Regional Businesses Director and the KCB Bank South Sudan Ltd Board of Directors, this position is responsible for the general management of the KCB Bank South Sudan Ltd, formulation and implementation of strategy and plans to drive the growth, profitability and relevant market share increase in a manner that substantively contributes to the KCB Group Plc strategy and plans.
- Provide overall business and Company Executive Committee Leadership as well as develop and implement the Company Business Strategy.
- Championing modern and seamless end to end banking services delivery through use of information technology to match with the emerging industry trends to grow business, profits and manage change.
- Drive profitability, growth and relevant market share whilst ensuring the KCB brand is strong and prominent.
- Leverage the opportunities provided by KCB Group to generate business and referrals for business across the Group.
- Build partnerships with strategic business units and stakeholders through effective communication and networking as well as ensure compliance to statutory banking requirements.
- Promote customer centric culture to provide exceptional service delivery at all business levels.
- Embed strong risk excellence culture and adherence to internal controls and procedures.
- Ensure recruitment and maintenance of good quality asset book
- Provide input in the development, implementation and compliance with KCB credit policies and to also adhere to best practices and prudential regulations.
- Monitor and respond to economic, business and political trends and their impact on the Country Banking industry.
- Develop new Banking Products and Services to meet the Market needs and expectations.
- Maintain corporate image, which promotes ethical practices and good corporate governance.
- Develop a High Performing, Motivated Cross-Cultural Team that will deliver business targets.
- Prepare and present KCB Subsidiary periodic business strategy and performance updates as well as Market environment assessments to the Country Board of Directors.
- University Degree preferably in Business related field. Having a post graduate and or Banking qualification will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years’ experience in commercial banking with at least five years in a senior to top management position.
- Working knowledge of geopolitical and economic landscape, the regional banking Industry, latest market trends as well as challenges.
- Excellent Cross-Cultural People Management skills, Team Motivation and Leadership Competence.
- Risk management and internal controls knowledge and competence
- Networking and interpersonal skills with proven people, leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly dmonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 8th March, 2019.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable