Our Client in the Dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Market Auditor to join their dedicated team.
To audit the presence, availability, visibility, pricing, etc. of the company brands at Retail, Wholesale & Distributor trade chains outlets.
- Actively audit the presence, availability, visibility, pricing, etc of key competing brands at Retail, Wholesale, & Distributor trade chains outlets.
- Using the 80:20 rule, to audit the company Customers against the measure of sustainability and continuity, to ensure reduced exposure to bad debt
- Audit the company promotional activities in the market
- Amidst stiff competition at the retail level for space, share of pocket and the consumer, aspires to increase its market & opportunity shares
- Wholesalers, Retailers
- Regular market Audit Reports on the company brands and key competition at:-
- Audit reports of the company’s customers to reduce business risks and bad debt situations
- A minimum of diploma/degree in marketing/business management or the equivalent
- Customer account handling skills experience of 3-5 years
- Knowledge of FMCG
- Verbal/written Communications skills
- Some basic accounting knowledge /skills
- Business development understanding & skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Market Audit Reports & Business recommendations
- Market Intelligence Reports/ analysis
- Status of Key customers businesses
How To Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Market Auditor” on the subject line by 18th January 2019.