Marketer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, NFT Consult Jobs
Our client a fast-growing bakery is looking to employ an innovative marketer ready to take on a challenge. We are a high-quality bakery keen to curve out a niche as the best bakery in Kenya by offering top quality products and wonderful customer experience. Our ideal candidate can translate the brand’s vision into a marketing plan that meets the needs of our target market. You will market the company and its products, supervise outlet sales staff, offer support to corporate customers and assist in managing the office.
You are enterprising, creative, a people-person, keen to detail, a good problem solver and organized. You have at least three years’ marketing experience part of which should be in online digital marketing, a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, ability to create a multi-channel marketing content strategy and are proficient in Google Analytics. Computer literacy with practical use of MS-Office applications and excellent time management skills are essential. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Knowledge of graphics design software is an added advantage.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
- Analyses competitor activity and creates a plan for engagement. Suggests to management better ways of growing the business.
- Has eyes on the outlets to monitor attendance, product ordering, display, outlet image and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Conduct regular surveys on customer service, satisfaction, and give improvements/ recommendations on the same.
- Generates leads to grow corporate business and penetrate new markets.
- Event Marketing: Actively source for participation in strategic events geared to promote brand awareness in targeted audience/ platforms.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Assist in planning and driving promotions e.g. bread of the month, Seasonal (valentines, Easter, back to school, Christmas).
- Managing SMS platforms and assets such as short codes and alphanumeric IDs.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Provide transparency of campaign effectiveness and marketing activities to the management team. For example, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborating with the Branded Content team in obtaining the right content for all digital assets of the bakery
- Act as the liaison between customers and the rest of the organization i.e. production, outlets, etc…
- Oversee designing and maintenance of updated marketing materials in the outlets, events, social media platforms etc. including Facebook and Twitter.
- Managing the digital talent recruitment platform; including analysis that can help guide talent recruitment (posting job advertisements, responding to queries, etc.
- Provide customer support to third-party customers (corporates) by guiding them in ordering, organizing their orders, and responding to queries.
- Support the head office in administrative and communication roles as and when the need arises.
- Any other duties assigned by management.