In brief, this position will be responsible of coordinating all marketing activities both ATL & BTL capturing traditional and modern online mediums.
- 3 Years experience in a similar role
- Relevant Educational Qualifications will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive and energetic personality
- Curious, with a love of learning and openness to developing new skills
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail, solution-oriented
- Must be tech savvy and aware of current trends.
- Must understand different age groups and how to target them differently. Should be aware of some social influencer’s
- Help drive sales of our brand by building and executing marketing plans.
- Work with creative teams to create and produce marketing plans and evaluate content. In addition to evaluating current marketing methods and efforts, and analysing their effectiveness.
- Support the retail manager of the brand with marketing in achieving sales plans, ensuring flawless execution and maximized retailer opportunities
- Monitor and track budget spend and actively work to increase ROI whenever possible
- Ground level execution of regular marketing campaigns done though various mediums – offline & online and ATL & BTL