Marketing Brand Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Marketing Brand Executive position for one of our clients.
- Translates team deliverables into personal objectives and focuses on what matters.
- Takes full accountability for their own performance.
- Plays an active role in a high performing team. Works across boundaries.
- Open and receptive to coaching. Actively looks to develop their effectiveness.
- Is open to change. Continually looks for ways to improve their own performance.
- Is a positive role model for GSK, living the values.
- Learns from experience (failures and successes) to effectively deal with first-time situations or changing conditions.
- Demonstration of an “organization mindset” in thinking beyond the brand as to what is best for GSK overall.
- Proven ability to accept accountability for actions and decisions.
- On-the-spot thinking, confidence in an external environment.
- Understanding global category and brand strategies in order to support the effective implement in market.
- Participation in the development of rigorous Growth Priorities, based on Source of Growth Analysis methodology
- Assistance in the execution of connections strategy, key visual and claims Participation in and/or understanding of:
- The development of brand plans
- Internal Account, Shopper and Expert team meetings to build relationships and better understand the consumer and customer
- The Customer Planning process
- Tracking of marketing spend against budget
- IPSOS and other tools to track market share, loyalty and trust projects with expert focus, new item launches, Market Research focus groups.
- Assistance in successful execution of launches
- Develop knowledge of gross margins and cost of goods Develop forecasting experience and skills
- Develop self by deepening understanding and use of Winning Marketing Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any business related degree from a reputable institution.
How to Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com clearly stating the position “Marketing Brand Executive” by 30th June 2019.