Marketing, Communications and PR Interns/Attaches’ Job at AfricarTrack International
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed and win new business?
AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools.
This is an award winning company having won COMESA
Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
Therefore, we are currently seeking TWO (2) experienced and professional Marketing, Communications and PR Interns to join our Sales and Marketing team as an intern for 3 months.
Marketing, Communications & PR Internship Responsibilities
- Handling communications from potential and existing clients.
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
Requirements for the Marketing, Communications & PR Internship
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field
- 6 months to one year experience.
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
- AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
- This position entails direct marketing and training activities in remote areas of Rift Valley to people who may not be fully conversant with English or Swahili. Therefore, fluency in the Kalenjin language will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send an application COVER EMAIL and CV to email@example.com
The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR MARKETING AND CPR INTERNSHIP/JOB NAIROBI, 2018.
State your current area of residence.
Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
Your education history.
Closing date of this application is 26th/September/2018.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
This internship position attracts a stipend to cover your expenses and commissions.
N/B: Confirmation will only be issued depending on performance. This advert is not a guarantee of job. Only successful applicants will be contacted. AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.