To implement marketing plans for Roaming Products, analyses and defines customers’ and market requirements and trends to grow roaming revenue share.
Increase roaming revenues by optimising roaming relationships and rolling out more operators and services
- Participates in the identification of potential roaming partners and coordinates actions to facilitate’ the effective launch of the roaming agreements.
- Establish new roaming agreements & sign preferred agreements with key operators
- Sustain existing and grow roaming revenues
Manage the Roaming Product portfolio
- Review new inbound roaming products to enhance inbound roaming revenues.
- Review new outbound roaming products to enhance outbound roaming revenues.
- Review product performance periodically.
Monitor roaming performance and flag problem areas:
- Produces periodic reports on roaming performance
- Monitors competitor offering in respect to roaming products
- Conducts feedback sessions with internal and external customers on the performance of roaming Products.
- Monitors the performance of the roaming agreements and prepares monthly reports per service.
Provide support to ensure effective and efficient supplier management
- Follows up on supplier payments for Roaming and interconnection products.
- Coordinate and build relationships with respective technological solution partners
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports per service.
- Work closely with other departments
- Past experience in roaming & long distance call management will be a distinct advantage
- 2 years’ experience in telecommunications industry will be a distinct advantage
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business Information Systems
- Be able to conduct simple financial analysis.
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business at multiple levels will play an important role
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to deliver business solution
How to Apply
Apply here for the job https://sheerlogicltd.com/browse-jobs/