Marketing & Corporate Communications Manager Jobs, Communications Jobs, Public Relations Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) is seeking competent, capable, ambitious, self motivated and dynamic individuals that demonstrate the appropriate expertise and experience to contribute to the development of the Konza Technopolis into a sustainable world class technology hub.
KoTDA therefore invites qualified Interested individuals to apply for the under listed position;
Job Title: Manager, Marketing & Corporate Communications
Ref No: KoTDA/HR 26/2019
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 150,000- 275,000 p.m
Terms of Service 5 Year Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance
Department Business Development & Innovation
- Managing brand strategy, positioning, and tracking and measuring its performance to inform future activity;
- Monitoring and Measuring marketing effectiveness which includes identifying appropriate metrics and ensuring that all marketing activities are monitored on an ongoing basis and measured for their effectiveness;
- Developing and managing appropriate channels and partners to meet changing customer needs and business goals;
- Managing and disseminating content in all the organizations touch points;
- Conducting customer and marketing research;
- Contributing, determining competitive positioning of Konza Technopolis;Implementing marketing programs to deliver value and attract and retain
- Investors and investment;
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content;
- Develop corporate promotions and communications liaising with other
departments and the Management Team;
- In conjunction with the web team, create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search
- Manage the corporate branding;
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn;
- Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our
- Manage PR and press relations;
- Preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, etc. …) including at times high-level public speeches for the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience three (3) of which must be in management;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business administration or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Masters Degree Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business administration or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Relevant Professional qualifications and membership to a relevant professional body and in good standing;
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be
accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution. Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 18th November 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition
and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the
marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.