To support the Marketing function in delivering its objectives by making sales and advising on the current market trends, among others, based on market surveys.
- Analysis of competitor activities by monitoring all activities of interest and benefit to the marketing function. These include monitoring competitor’s performance in terms of;
- Business performance –registrations, populations, programs offered and the pricing, facilities and other relevant areas
- Marketing strategies utilized for example advertisements and promotions
- Expansion and growth activities of competitors including new branches, new collaborations
- Monitor new entrants into the market
- Receiving and collecting market intelligence to identify new/potential market and product opportunities and assess demand, University’s brand positioning and awareness.
- Timely communication of all information acquired to the Business development manager with proposals on the best action.
Direct Marketing and sales through posters and fliers
- Ensure the effective utilization of the following marketing mechanisms.
Posters and fliers
- Strategic consistent and aggressive placement of the appropriate posters and fliers in all legally allowed and beneficial places that target an appropriate market segments and mass markets.
- Ensure replenishment of posters in places where the posters are placed on contract basis or are likely to be removed
- Co-ordination of and representation in events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions that will promote the awareness of the University and its credentials.
- Be familiar with all courses offered in the University so as to identify the most effective ways of convincing varying targets and identifying gaps in the current offering.
- Selling courses to prospective clients and Meeting monthly sales targets as will be agreed upon with the line manager through various methods including activation of churches, schools and companies.
- Monitors the University’s outdoor marketing platforms to ensure proper maintenance and advice on any corrective action or necessary reaction to competitor actions.
- Ensure the safekeeping and maintenance of all University marketing equipment and materials including posters, fliers, roll up banner, among others.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing
- Certificate/diploma in computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Good report writing skills
- Two Years working experience in a reputable organization.
- Diploma in Business Administration
How To Apply
NB: The CV and the application should be one document
Closing Date: 15th February 2019