Marketing Executive Job at Recours Four
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is an 8 year old technology training institution with a social mission to helping students develop their intellectual and software skills as they have helped empower over 7,000 African youth from Kenya to Ghana, Gabon and Rwanda.
Key Duties for the Marketing Executive Job
- The creation and implementation of faculty specific marketing strategies in close
- collaboration with faculty heads to drive awareness, profile and interest in the faculty’s suite of courses
- Achievement and surpassing, where possible, of faculty specific recruitment targets
- Contribute to the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including existing and prospective students; parents/care givers; colleagues; and partner organizations
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press -and specialist publications -or on the radio, depending on the campaign
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and utilizing digital formats via social media and the website
- Organize and attend events to promote student skills and achievements
- Conduct market research, for example using questionnaires and focus Groups
- Contribute to, and develop, marketing strategies and plans
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Marketing Executive Job Qualifications:
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 8th October 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Please indicate you current and expected salary while sending your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.