Marketing Internships, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Frontlearn Institute Jobs
We are looking for a high-performing Sales person to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Please note that the duties outlined below are subject to periodic review.
- Assist to design and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan that expands Frontlearn customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop and report on weekly and monthly marketing plans.
- Develop and manage the sales and marketing budget.
- Organize and participate in marketing related events such as activations and speaking engagements as directed by the Managing Director.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Organize and attend marketing activities in high schools, reaching student, parents and teachers.
- Sensitizing a marketing culture within Frontlearn Institute of Technology
- Design and produce Frontlearn promotional and advertising tools such as posters, banners, brochures, fees structures etc.
- Plan and participate in expos, exhibitions and professional forums
- To recruit, instruct and oversee sales teams comprising of casual staff & students.
- Organize selling/giving of promotional items and coordinating the marketing teams during marketing functions.
- To carry out surveys and evaluations on our academic programs and generate information and recommendations to the Managing Director for implementation.
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Managing director/management representative may from time to time require.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Innovative and creative with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ and achieve exceptional tangible outcomes
- Ability to mobilize marketing teams and be a good team leader
- Ability to conduct and analyze research data.
- Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills.
- Hands on ability to use audio visual equipment and Public Address systems.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to build networks.
How to apply
Those interested in this challenging position should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees to email@example.com.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.