Our client is a market leader in supply, retail and distribution of household consumer goods in East Africa and has been in operation for 70 years. They seek to recruit a highly talented individual in the position of a Marketing Manager.
Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives including effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Responsible for planning, management and coordination of marketing, advertising, PR and promotional activities
- Responsible for the conduct of market research to determine market requirements for existing and future clients
- Responsible for analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
- Ensure delivery of marketing activities within agreed budget
- Strategize on the different marketing research and management tools for lead generation
- Assist in formulation and execution of sales policies
- Provide ROI for each action and promotion
- Continuous engagement with the sales team and monitoring growth of sales in different brands.
- Administer procurement of marketing materials and ensure adequate stocks while guiding proper usage.
- Organize CRM Training of the Partner customers and Staff to sharpen their skills
- Organize the Annual activities that ensures, non-core lines are depleted in the market.
- Reporting to GM
- Manage the company’s digital platforms & online marketing campaigns
- B. Com, Marketing or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in similar capacity within consumer market
- Experience in working with partners like Tuskys, Naivas and HORECAs an added advantage
- Highly skilled and able to manage multiple projects at national and regional level
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MARKETING MANAGER” on the email subject line. All applications should reach us not later than 28th February, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.