Medical Lab Technologist Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs, CUEA Jobs
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) is a chartered private international university which enjoys a heritage of 35 solid years of offering quality education grounded on values. Our vision is to be a world-class university producing transformative leaders for Church and society. Our mission is to promote excellence in research, teaching and community service by preparing morally upright leaders based on the intellectual
tradition of the Catholic Church. We wish to recruit dynamic, qualified and result-oriented persons to fill the following position;
Medical Lab Technologist (1) – ADTEC/CUEA/01
Reporting: Reports to to the Head of Department of Nursing.
• To collect, preserve and conduct routine analysis of specimens and accurate interpretation
and reporting of results;
• To perform specialized haematological and clinical chemistry procedures;
• To set benchmarks for operational standard procedures;
• To promote biosafety measures and safe handling of biomedical waste;
• To determine the suitability, promote relevance and scope the laboratory tests for patient management;
• To ensure routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory machines including running
of quality control programmes;
• To ensure record management of all laboratory documentation;
• To perform any other official duties that may be assigned by the Dean, the immediate
supervisor and University Management.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Higher Diploma in medical laboratory technology;
• At least three years’ experience in a similar position;
• Proficiency on Computer Packages like Microsoft Office.
• Should be a creative and innovative team player;
• Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Should be a person of integrity; morally upright and mature;
• Should be able to work under minimum supervision;
• He/she should be flexible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment;
• Should have the ability to guide and mentor students.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letter, CV, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts, testimonials and three reference letters including one from the local parish to: email@example.com.
Applications should reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 8th November 2019.
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.