Vocational & Technical Trainer Medical Laboratory Technology Jobs, Laboratory Technology Jobs, PSC Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Job Group “K”
Salary Scale: Ksh. 37,070.00 – 49,950.00 pm
House Allowance: As per prevailing civil servant rates
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 6,000 pm
Annual Leave Allowance: Ksh. 5,000 p.a
Leave Entitlement: 30 working days p.a
- A Bachelor of Science degree or a Higher National Diploma in Medical Laboratory Services, Clinical Immunology, Nuclear Medicine, Clinical Chemistry, Biostatistics, Medical Imaging Physics, Microbiology, Parasitology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Haematology, Immuno-Haematology, Microbiology, Chemical Pathology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Been registered by the Relevant Professional Body; and
- Proficiency in computer application skills.
- Undertaking training in areas of specialization in accordance with the syllabus;
- Preparing teaching/learning materials and schemes of work;
- Setting and marking examination/assignment;
- Carrying out research work under the guidance and supervision of a senior trainer; and
- Supervising trainers’ projects and practical work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications directly to the Institutions where vacancies exist by filling in ONE (1) PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form and attaching copies of National ID card, academic and professional certificates and any other testimonials. The form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website.
So as to reach the respective Boards/Councils on or before 20th August, 2019 (Latest 5 pm).
Details of the posts and requirements for appointment can be accessed on the Public Service Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke;
Details of the full advertisement are also available in the TIVET Institutions;
Those candidates who had applied in the earlier advert need not apply
Successful candidates will be required to apply for licensing and registration by the TVET Authority