Medical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, University Jobs, Karatina University Jobs
GRADE 13: KarU/HR/MO/2019
- Management of University Health Services.
- Ensuring smooth running of the clinical services
- Organizing, planning and controlling resources available at the University Health Services.
- Participating in planning and development committees;
- Management and implementation of projects for Health Services development
- Controlling Health Services supplies.
- Staff development and capacity building.
- Providing specialized services in various disciplines.
- Managing of medical stores, plant and equipment in use in relevant specializations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) from a recognized institution
- Valid registration with Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least five (5) years relevant post internship work experience as a Medical practitioner with proven performance
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Knowledge of Information Communication Technology
- Current practicing Certificate
Terms And Conditions Of Service
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the existing Terms and Conditions of Service.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present, post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
In addition, applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned, in separate sealed envelopes. Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before
Tuesday 2nd July, 2019.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.