Medical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Laikipia County Jobs
Job Group CPSB 07[M]
Twenty (20) Positions
Terms Of Service: Three-Year Contract
SALARY: Ksh. 46,230 x 2,120 – 48,350 x 2,460 – 50,810 x 2,560 – 53,370 x 2,660 – 56,030 x 2,830 – 58,860 x 2,980 – 61, 840 p.m.
An officer at this level will work under guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Diagnosing, caring and treating diseases;
- Performing medical and surgical procedures;
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters;
- Participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment;
- Providing health education;
- Maintaining medical records, health information and data;
- Counselling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and bereavement;
- Teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer interns;
- Preparing requisite documents for registration.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B;Ch.B.) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Written applications should be sent to:
Laikipia County Public Service Board
P.O Box 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Wednesday, 10th July, 2019.
Qualified youth, women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply