- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB.Ch.B) Degree from a recognized by medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution.
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- An officer at this level will work under guidance of a senior medical officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail: diagnosis, caring and treating diseases, performing medical and surgical procedures.
How to Apply
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details