Medical Representative Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Pharmacy Jobs, Medical Jobs, Generics Africa Jobs
The Medical Representative will be responsible for creating and developing maximum profitable sales of Generics Africa assigned products that may reasonably be achieved in the assigned sales territory through regular and aggressive coverage of all professional contacts and sales outlets.
He/she will build and maintain good will with the medical community, hospitals, other health centers, and sales outlets to gain maximum understanding and acceptance of company products and policies.
- Assess customer needs, promote / sell products from new and existing customers through formulating and building positive trust relationships.
- Conduct presentations to doctors and allied staff in hospitals & medical centers and to pharmacists and dispensers in the retail sector & assists them in taking right product decisions.
- Regularly collect and share feedback from customers related to product, price, service, and commercial activity and postulate solutions to counter challenges.
- Demonstrate products to new and existing clients and aid in selecting the most suitable option.
- Service existing client accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers and other industry stakeholders.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, expense statements, customer wise sales plans and monthly territory analyses.
- Actively resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Plan & conduct informative meetings (CME’s, RTD’s, Medical camps, and Pharmacy connection program) with general practitioners, pharmacists and specialists and keeping a record of visits.
- Be relevant with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Generates monthly report on allocated territorial performance including reports on call rates, personal orders, commercial cockpit activities and focus product performances.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development.
- Meet personalized sales target on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Education: Nursing Diploma or Bachelor of Science Degree or Pharmacy Degree/Diploma or any other relevant qualification
- Work experience: 1-3 years’ experience in a Sales role covering pharma market.
- Region Coverage: Experience in covering Kenyatta National Hospital and its environs will be an added advantage
- Product Coverage: Experience in marketing antihypertensives, antipsychotics, NSAIDs, anticonvulsants, antiepileptics will be highly advantaged.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2019. Clearly indicate the job title on the email subject.
Generics Africa is an equal opportunity employer.